Fachschaft of informatics
Université de Fribourg
We are a team of students in Business Informatics and Informatics who support you in word and deed during your studies. This means:
We represent you in the councils
- Student council (2 people)
- Department council (2 people)
- Faculty council (2 people)
We organize various events during semester
- First day of the semester
- Department dinner
- Sleding Event / Kubb-Tournament
We meet us every second week to discuss current topics and to exchange information about what happened in the different councils.
- You are cordially invited. You can find the date for the next meeting on the event page. If you can’t find anything on the “Event”-page, feel free to write a mail to the committee (contact bar on the leftside of the page) to ask for the next meeting date.
We arrange our general assembly twice a year. That's where …
- ...the committee is elected and there are votes about changes of the regulations and the budget.
- ...every student in business informatics/informatics has a right to vote and is cordially invited!
We want to improve communication between students
- We answer your questions to the best of one's knowledge and try to find a solution for all your problems according to the studies in informatics and business informatics.
- You find on this website (under “Downloads”) some summaries to guarantee the equality of opportunity and to facilitate learning